Terms and conditions
Your11Circle aims to provide information that is accurate, complete, and reliable at the time of publishing or posting it. However, Your11Circle makes no representations about the correctness, completeness or suitability of any information published on its Website or contained in its documents. All the information and related graphics are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Your11Circle hereby disclaims all warranties with regard to such information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Regardless of Your11Circle’s efforts to provide its Users with the Services of the highest quality, Your11Circle does not provide Users with any warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the quality, fitness for purpose, completeness, merchantability, non-infringement or accuracy of the Software, the Website and the Fantasy Cricket games. Your11Circle makes no warranty that its Software, Website, Games or Servers shall be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects shall be corrected or that the features and Services provided therein shall be free from viruses or bugs of any kind. Your11Circle reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, whether it is responsible for any malfunction or disruption. Your11Circle reserves the right to limit your tournament/game participation or terminate your account in case it determines that you have intentionally caused such a malfunction or disruption. Your11Circle is not liable for any potential winnings from any unfinished tournaments or unfinished online Fantasy Cricket games.
Use of Software
Commercial use of our Software is strictly forbidden. Users are only allowed to use the Software for their personal entertainment. Under no circumstances shall Users be permitted to use their accounts on Your11Circle.com for any purpose other than playing the Games for entertainment. Users may not attempt to modify, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble the Software in any way. The use of artificial intelligence including, without limitation, robots is strictly forbidden in connection with the Software and the Games. All actions taken in relation to Fantasy Cricket games by Users must be executed personally by Users using the user interface accessible through the Software.
Your Password, Your Responsibility
After you have registered on our Website, it is solely your responsibility to keep your password absolutely confidential. Make sure you do not share your password with anybody, be it your family, friends or anyone else. We are not responsible in any way if your user account is logged in or accessed by anybody else using your password.
Eligibility and Jurisdiction Policy
- Our Contests are open only to persons aged 18 or older.
- The Contests are open only to persons residing in India at the time of participation.
- Your11Circle may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar people who reside in certain Indian states from participating in any Contests. Currently people who reside in the Indian states of Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland or Sikkim may not participate in any paid or cash Contests, as the laws of these states bar their residents from participating in any online games where participants are required to pay to enter contests like Fantasy Cricket rooms.
- Every person who wishes to participate in the Contests must have a valid email address.
- Only those participants who have successfully registered on Your11Circle.com as well as registered for a Contest prior to its each round in accordance with the rules outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest and win prizes.
Breach and Consequences
In the event of breach of any of our Terms of Service, evidenced by our investigation, or if there is reasonable belief that your continued access to our Website is detrimental to the interests of Your11Circle Fantasy Cricket, our other Users or the general public, we may, at our sole discretion, take any or all of the following actions:
- Restrict games between users suspected of colluding or cheating;
- Permanently freeze your user account on the Website;
- Seize the money in your user account;
- Demand damages for breach and take appropriate civil action to recover such damages, and/or initiate prosecution for violations that amount to offences in law.
- Additionally, in the event of a material breach thereof, we reserve the right to bar you from future registration on the Website.
- We strictly oppose to make any direct or indirect attempt of contacting our employees or having any relation with the person who is in our staff. All the persons indulge in this fraudulent/cheating activity will be the culprit in our view. So if any user comes to know this kind of activity, has to immediate inform to your11circle.
We don't allow and accept the blood relations, friends, family or any kind of connection of our staff person as a user.
If do so, We have authority to permanently freeze the user account and seize the amount available in user wallet. Also This amount will not be refundable or transferable.
This activity violate the fantasy rule and comes under fraudulent activity by both user and employee. So we can take any action without prejudice notice or information above mail. It can be as result of terminating our employee and user both and legal action can be taken by us.
The decision of Your11Circle Management on the action to be taken as a consequence of breach shall be final and binding on you. Any action taken by Your11Circle Fantasy Cricket platform shall be without prejudice to our other rights and remedies available in law or equity.
Governing Law, Dispute Resolution and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall in all respects be governed and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes, differences, complaints, etc. shall be subject to arbitration under the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
All content and material on the Website, including, but not limited to, information, images, marks, logos, designs, pictures, graphics, text content, hyperlinks, multimedia clips, animation, games and software (collectively referred to as "Content" hereinafter), whether or not belonging to Your11Circle, are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. Additionally, all chat content, messages, images, recommendations, emails, images sent by any Users can be logged/recorded by us and shall form part of Content and Your11Circle Fantasy Cricket platform is free to use this material in any manner whatsoever.
Our Website may contain information about or hyperlinks to third parties. In such cases, we are not in any way responsible for the content on such websites, and we do not provide any express or implied warranty of the accuracy, completeness, suitability or quality of the content belonging to such third-party websites. You may choose to rely on any third-party content (content that does not belong to Your11Circle) posted on our Website solely at your own risk and liability.
If you visit a third-party website through any third-party content posted on Your11Circle.com, you will be subject to the terms and conditions applicable to that content. We neither control nor are we responsible for the content published on such third-party websites. The existence of a link to a third-party website on our Website is not in any way an endorsement of that website by us.
- Your11Circle Fantasy Cricket platform provides Contests in two separate formats: (1) as Public Contests where Users can participate in a Contest with other Users without any restriction on participation, and (2) Private Contests where Users can invite specific Users to a Contest and restrict participation to such invited Users. All rules applicable to Contests as set out herein shall be applicable to both formats of the Contests.
- Public Contests
- In the Public Contest format, Your11Circle may offer Contests comprising 2 Participants, 3 Participants, 5 Participants, 10 Participants, 100 Participants, or any other pre-designated number of Participants.
- Your11Circle may offer this format of Contests as a paid format and the winner will be determined at the end of the round.
- The number of Participants required to make a Contest operational will be pre-specified and once the number of Participants in such Contests equals the pre-specified number required for that Contest, the Contest shall be operational. In case the number of Participants is less than the pre-specified number at the pre-decided time of commencement of the round, such Contests shall not be operational and the Participation Fee paid by each Participant shall be credited back to the account of each User without any charge or deduction.
- In certain Contests across Your11Circle Services, designated as "Confirmed Contests", the Contests shall become operational once the number of Participants in such Contests equals the pre-specified number of winners to be declared in such Contests, even if all the available Participant slots (as pre-specified in relation to the Contests) remain unfilled. It is clarified that notwithstanding the activation of such Contests, Participants can continue to join such Contests until (i) all the available Participant slots in such Contests are filled, or (ii) the rounds to which the Contests relate commence, whichever is earlier. In case such Contests are not operational by the time of the commencement of the round, the Participation Fee paid by each Participant shall be credited back to the account of such User(s) without any charge or deduction.
- In the Private Contest format of the Contests, Your11Circle allows Users to create Fantasy Cricket contests ("Private Contests") and invite other users, whether existing Users or otherwise, ("Invited User") to create Teams and participate in the Contests. Users may create a Private Contest allowing the participation of a pre-specified number of Participants that is, 2 Participants, 3 Participants, 5 Participants or 10 Participants. The User creating a Private Contest shall submit the Participation Fee for the Private Contest, give a name to the Private Contest and join that Private Contest and be provided with a unique identification code (Fantasy League Code). The Fantasy League Code shall be issued to the account of the User creating the Contest. The User agrees that once a Private Contest is created, no change to the Terms or constitution of the Private Contest shall be permitted, except a change in the name of the Contest. The User creating the Private Contest shall provide Your11Circle with the email addresses or Facebook usernames of all the Invited Users to enable Your11Circle to send a message or email inviting such Invited Users to register on Your11Circle.com (if necessary) and participate in the Private Contest to which they have been invited.
- In order to participate in a Private Contest, an Invited User shall input the Contest Code of the Private Contest and submit the Participation Fee for the Private Contest. Once the number of Participants in a Private Contest equals the number of pre-specified Participants for that Private Contest, the Private contest shall be rendered operative and no other Invited Users or other Users shall be permitted to participate in that Private Contest. In the event that a Private Contest does not get the pre-specified number of Participants for that Private Contest until 1 hour prior to the commencement of the round/Contest, the Participants of such Private Contest shall be provided with the option to convert the Private Contest into a Public Contest, and permit the participation of Users without the Contest Code. It is clarified that Your11Circle undertakes such conversion in a serialized manner and cannot and does not warrant that any Private Contest shall be converted into a Public Contest prior to the commencement of the round/Contest, or that any Users shall join such Contest to make it operational. In case the number of Participants in any Private Contest (or converted Contest) is less than the pre-specified number at the time of commencement of the round, such Contest shall not be operational and the Participation Fee paid by each User shall be credited back to the account of each User without any charge or deduction.
- It is clarified that the participation of Invited Users in any Private Contest is subject to the pre-specified number of Participants for that Private Contest, and Your11Circle Fantasy Cricket platform shall not be liable to anyone for the inability of any Invited User to participate in any Private Contest due to any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, a hardware or technical malfunction or lack of eligibility of such Invited User to participate in the Contest.
To the extent permitted by law, and in consideration for being allowed to use our Services and participate in our Contests, you hereby agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless and defend us (to the extent of all benefits and awards, cost of litigation, disbursements and reasonable attorney's fees that we may incur in connection therewith including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, any loss of profit and loss of reputation) from any claims, actions, suits, taxes, damages, injuries, causes of action, penalties, interest, demands, expenses and/or awards asserted or brought against us by any person in connection with:
- Infringement of their intellectual property rights by your publication of any Content on our Website;
- defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other player or for anything that turns out to be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening, obscene or otherwise illegal whether originating from another player or otherwise;
- Use, abuse or misuse of your user account on our online Fantasy Cricket Website in any manner whatsoever;
- any disconnections, technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data or communication lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological occurrences arising in connection with your access to or use of our Website; and
- Access of your user account by any other person accessing the Services using your username or password, whether or not with your authorization.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All deposits and purchases made and fees paid on Your11Circle.com to play or in connection with Fantasy Cricket are final. All transactions are final. We recognize that customer satisfaction is extremely important to us, so only error-oriented transaction cases shall be reviewed.
If you are not fully satisfied with any deposit/purchase made or fee paid on Your11Circle and feel there is an 'Error’ in the transaction, please let us know about that within 3 days from the transaction date, and we shall certainly review the transaction and determine the resolution at our own discretion.
Your11Circle reserves the right to cancel any matches for any reason, with or without disclosure of the reason, and refund all fees paid for such matches by any and all users.
Your11Circle forbids Users from joining any game rooms after a cricket match related to the game room (identified by the Series) has begun.
- Playing games of skill is legal as it is excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislations, including the Public Gambling Act of 1867.The Supreme Court of India, in the cases of State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153), has held that a game in which success depends predominantly upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness of the player shall be classified as a game of skill.
- The Contents provided by Your11Circle, described above, are games of skill as Participants’ success in the games depends primarily on their superior knowledge of the games of cricket and/or football and/or kabaddi statistics, knowledge of players' relative form, players' performance in a particular territory, conditions and/or format (such as ODIs, Test Cricket and Twenty20 in the cricket fantasy game), attention and dedication to the Contests in which they are participating and adroitness in playing the Contests. The Contests also require Participants to field well-balanced sides with limited resources and make substitutions at appropriate times to gain the maximum points.
- By participating in our Contests, each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill, not chance.
Fantasy Score and Feeds
Your11Circle Fantasy Cricket platform may obtain the score feed and other information required for the computation and tabulation of score points from third party service provider(s). In the rare event that any error in the computation or tabulation of score points, selection of winners, etc. as a result of inaccuracy or incompleteness of the feed provided by the third-party service provider comes to its attention, Your11Circle.com shall make best efforts to rectify such error prior to the distribution of prizes. However, Your11Circle.com hereby clarifies that it relies on the accuracy and completeness of such third party score/statistic feeds and does not itself warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy thereof and, in any event, shall take no responsibility for inaccuracies in computation and tabulation of score points or the selection of winners as a result of any inaccurate or incomplete scores/statistics received from such third party service providers. Users and Participants agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint against Your11Circle in this respect.
In Starting Line-up Feature: Purpose of indicating a player's inclusion in final starting line-up is only to provide information and assist a user in selecting his/her team on Your11Circle. While indicating a Player's inclusion in starting line-up is given by Your11Circle on the basis of information/data received through feed providers, publicly available information. Users are advised to do a thorough research of their own from official sources and/or other available sources of information. Your11Circle, shall not take any liability, if a player earlier indicated as 'Playing' does not play or start for any reason whatsoever.
Bonuses: The following conditions apply to all the Fantasy Cricket Bonuses and Promotions/Offers (Instant Bonus, Friend Referral Bonus, Free Bonus, Earnings Bonus) on www.Your11Circle.com and all Users who receive a Bonus or Promotion amount are bound by them:
Free Bonus: This is a bonus that first goes into your Bonus account and then gradually from your Bonus Account to your Balance Account as you join game rooms and pay the match fee. The bonus is released at 4% of the Match Fee for every Fantasy Cricket room you join, pay the match fee and stand a winner or loser in the game, i.e. the game finishes.
Instant/Deposit Bonus: This is a bonus you get instantly. On every deposit, the full bonus is added to your Account Balance right away and you can actually play with it all. In 'Slow Bonus' you only get the predefined % of your bonus on the match fee for every Fantasy Cricket game room you join, so its slower.
Friend Referral Bonus: This bonus is like an instant bonus. For every friend you refer who plays a cash game on Your11Circle.com (deposits money, joins and wins or loses in a cash game room), we give you an Instant Bonus for referring that friend.
Free Money Prize: This is an offer that allows you to play a game without paying any entry fee at all but you can win a cash prize in this room. For example, you can join a Rs. 500 prize room with no entry fee and win the cash prize.
Bonuses & Terms and Conditions
Deposit Bonuses are added to this bucket
Promotional winnings (Winnings at Freeroll contests) are added to this bucket
The Sign-up Bonus and Referral Bonuses, are added to this bucket once user makes a minimum deposit of Rs.100
The user cannot join Private Contests using this cash amount
The user cannot withdraw cash from this bucket
This is moved to Winnings/Withdrawable bucket only when the user converts to a cash player (Deposits cash & play a cash game)
Playable bonus and Locked bonus (If any) given to the user if not utilized within 15 days from the day of disbursement will be expired.
Prizes: Terms and Conditions
- A User can win only one prize in a day.
- Your11Circle will email all winners to notify them 24 hours after the match ends.
- In the scenario of a User winning multiple prize rooms in a day, the User will win the prize for the first room that he/she joined on that particular day. The Users with the second-highest points in the other game rooms will win the prizes.
- Every User is allowed only one entry in any Free Entry-based Prize Money or Prize Item room. You are not allowed to enter our Fantasy Cricket rooms using multiple accounts.
- Freight and shipping charges and customs duties on all prizes shall be borne by the winners.
- All prizes shall be subject to tax deduction (TDS) as per the Income Tax Act 1961. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable taxes, including, but not limited to, the income tax and gift tax in respect of the prize money.
- By downloading and/or using the licensed Your11Circle application, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Your11Circle, its subsidiaries and all group companies that collectively come under the name Your11Circle are in no way responsible for the application and the content within. Also, your use of this application and Website is limited to a non-transferable personal use.
- Your11Circle has no obligation of warranty with respect to the Website or Content on it. All claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and/or expenses that occur because of using Your11Circle Products, Services, Website or the Content on it are the sole responsibility of the User. Your11Circle is not responsible to address claims relating to the Website and/or your use of the Website or the Products and Services available on it.
- Your11Circle is not responsible for any third-party infringement claims that your possession and/or use of any third-party's intellectual property infringes intellectual property rights.
- We allow people from all the states and union territories of India, except Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland and Sikkim, to play Fantasy Cricket games on Your11Circle.
- All the standard terms and conditions of Your11Circle apply.
- The decision of Your11Circle Management shall be final and binding in case of any dispute.